Since 1959, tennis players have enjoyed playing on the four, flood-lit, Har-tru clay courts of Pine Point Tennis Club, only one of five clay court clubs in the GTA.
So what are you waiting for? Give your body a break, play on clay… because the hardest part of your game shouldn’t be the surface.
Pine Point tennis Club situated on the north side of the 401, just east of Islington Avenue at 15 Grierson Rd. next to the Pine Point arena with lots of FREE parking.
Here are just some of the benefits our members enjoy:
Our Coaches are certified Coaches
Adult Programs include:
- Competitive Inter-County teams in daytime and evening leagues
- Clinics, Private and Semi-Private instruction for Beginner through to Advanced Development
- Intermediate (NRTP 2.5 – 4.0) and Advanced (4.0 +) house leagues
- Social Round Robins
- Mens Open 4.0 – M, W, F mornings
- Mixed 3.5+ Open – W, F mornings
- Mixed Open – Monday night, all courts
- Live Ball with the Pro – Friday night
- Competitive Ladder
- Season-end Tournament
Junior Programs are scheduled after school and on weekends from May through September. Junior training is based on the Red, Orange and Green Ball Progressive Development programs recognized by the International Tennis Federation (ITF). Parents are welcome to stay and watch. Programs include:
- Private instruction and clinics
- Clinics, Private and Semi-private instruction
- Competitive Intercounty (ITCA) Mixed team matches on Saturday
- Season end tournament
Adult Intercounty (ICTA) League tryouts will be scheduled in April for participation in the following leagues:
- Daytime Ladies B – Wednesday morning
- Over 55 League – Thursday morning
- Evening Mixed Majors – Tuesday evening
- Evening Mixed A – Tuesday evening
- Evening Mixed B – Thursday evening
- Evening Mixed C – Thursday evening
Season End Tournament
Organized as a Play-by-Date format from the middle of August through the end of September including Adult Mens and Ladies Singles, Doubles, and Mixed events, and Juniors Singles, Doubles, and Mixed events.
All Event Final matches will be played on “Finals Day”, Saturday, September 29, 2018 (rain date is Sunday, September 30th, 2018). Mark your calendar, come out to watch while enjoying a BBQ, and stay for the Awards Presentations.
Monthly Social Events
Scheduled on long weekends as well as during the week, a different event at least once per month ensures that members may meet, compete and have fun. Watch the CALENDAR, the Bulletin Board in the Clubhouse, and notices from the Executive for upcoming events.
Learn and improve your tennis game – Adult and Junior Clinics, Semi-Private and Private lessons during the day and evening for members by our Tennis Professionals.
Friday night “Live Ball” is run by the Pros and is a combined fitness, training, and social event, and the best way to meet new players.
The Ball Machine may be rented at $10 per hour or buy a Season Ball Machine pass for $70 and enjoy your workouts!
The Club is open from the second Saturday in May and its open to the end of October.
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Maintenance
2:00 PM – 11:00 PM
The Club will open Saturday, May 5th, weather permitting.