Since 1959, tennis players have enjoyed playing on the four, flood-lit, comfy, Har-tru clay courts of Pine Point Tennis Club, only one of five clay court clubs in the GTA
Our well-groomed clay courts are easier on the body than hard courts and may make a difference in how long you play the game.
So what are you waiting for? Give your body a break, play on clay… because the hardest part of your game shouldn’t be the surface.
Toronto’s friendly clay courts in the west end are situated on the north side of the 401, just east of Islington Avenue at 15 Grierson Rd. next to the Pine Point arena with lots of FREE parking.
Here are just some of the benefits our members enjoy:
Our Coaches are certified Coaches
Adult Programs include:
- Competitive inter-club teams in daytime and evening leagues
- Clinics, Private and Semi-Private instruction for Beginner through to Advanced players
- Intermediate (NRTP 2.5 – 4.0) and Advanced (4.0 +) house leagues
- Social Round Robins
- Mens Open 4.0 – M, W, F mornings
- Mixed 3.5+ Open – W, F mornings
- Mixed Open – Monday night, all courts
- Friday night Live Ball with the Pro
- Competitive Ladder
- Season-end Tournament
Junior Programs are scheduled after school and on weekends from May through September. Junior training is based on the Red, Orange and Green Ball programs recognized by the International Tennis Federation (ITF). Parents are welcome to stay and watch. Programs include:
- Private instruction and clinics
- Cinics, Private and Semi-private instruction
- Competitive Intercounty (ITCA) Mixed team matches on Saturday
- Season end tournament
Adult Intercounty (ICTA) League tryouts will be scheduled in April-May 2018 for participation in the following leagues:
- Daytime Ladies B – Tuesday morning
- Over 55 League – Thursday morning
- Evening Mixed A – Tuesday evening
- Evening Mixed B – Thursday evening
- Evening Mixed C – Thursday evening
Season End Tournament
Organized as a Play-by-Date format from the end of August through the end of September including Adult Mens and Ladies Singles, Doubles, and Mixed events, and Juniors Singles, Doubles and Mixed events.
All Event Final matches will be played on “Finals Day”, Saturday, September 29, 2018 (rain date is Sunday, September 30th, 2018). Mark your calendar, come out to watch while enjoying a BBQ, and be there for the Awards Presentations.
Monthly Social Events
Scheduled on long weekends as well as during the week, a different event at least once per month ensures that members may meet, compete and have fun. Watch the CALENDAR (hyperlink), the Bulletin Board in the Clubhouse, and notices from the Executive for upcoming events.
Adult and Junior Clinics, Semi-Private and Private lessons during the day and evening for members by our Tennis Professional. See “COMPETE”.
Friday night “Live Ball” is run by the Pros and is a combined fitness, training and social event, and the best way to meet new players.
The Ball Machine may be rented at $10 per hour or buy a Season Ball Machine pass for $50 and enjoy your workouts!
The Club is open from the second Saturday in
May to the end of September.
8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
2:00 PM – 11:00 PM
The Club will open Saturday May 6th, weather permitting.