To promote all facets of Tennis as a lifelong activity within our community
Rules & Regulations
- Members are defined as fully paid members in good standing, identified by the current year’s Membership card and Member’s Guests (defined below) may use the Club facilities.
- Guest Fees are $10 per day which can be applied towards a Membership for the current year. Non-members and Guests must be accompanied by a Member whose duty it is to register the Guest in the Guest Book in the Clubhouse. The Member is responsible for collecting the Guest Fee, placing the Fees in the Guest envelopes provided in the Clubhouse, and dropping the envelope in the Clubhouse Membership Mailbox or by giving it to an Executive or Committee member.
- Recreational playing time is limited to 40 minutes, except during Tournaments and League events. Doubles takes precedence over Singles play with the exception of Ladder and Tournament matches.
- Tennis apparel, flat soled tennis shoes without protruding tread or clay shoes must be worn to protect the Har Tru courts.
- During periods dedicated to court maintenance and watering, playing on the courts will not be permitted. The gate will be double locked when the courts are too wet to play. An announcement will be posted to all members when the courts are closed.
- The Club assumes no liability or responsibility for any losses or personal injury. Members and Guests using the Club do so at their own risk.
- A key to the gate may be purchased from the Executive for $15.
- Washroom facilities and Bicycle racks are available at the adjacent swimming pool. The key to the Washroom facilities is kept in the Clubhouse and must be returned immediately after use.
- The season is from the first Saturday in May through the end of October.
- Playing time, weather permitting:
Daily Play: 8:00 AM until 11:00 PM.
Maintenance from 12:30 PM until 1:30 PM.
- Members shall sweep the courts and lines following their period of play.
Pine Point Tennis Club is the result of the efforts of its many volunteers. Please get involved whether it is helping with our gardens or any of our activities and events. BE A VOLUNTEER and take pride in our club.