2021 Club Championships
- All matches are 2 out of 3 sets, regular scoring.
- Senior Men’s Singles are 8 games pro set, regular scoring.
- Please bring a new can of balls, winners keep the unopened can.
- Players are responsible for their own scorekeeping and code of conduct.
- If a player is late by more than 30 min, it is an automatic default.
- The entry fee has to be paid prior to playing a match, there will be envelopes available at the clubhouse.
- Players and teams need to arrange their own games and will have about a week to complete each round.
- All matches must be completed by the end of the day indicated on the draw sheets. If matches are not completed by the designated time, a winner will be determined by a flip of coin.
- Players must email results to firstname.lastname@example.org so the draws can be updated.
- Finals will be played on Saturday, Saturday, Oct 2 – rain day on October 9.
- Balls will be provided for finals.
*If you have not paid your entry form, please deposit it in the clubhouse prior to play. Pine Point Tennis thanks you.
Registration is now closed.
Draws are accessible here (click below):
Men singles 60+
Men’s Singles Consolation
Men’s Doubles Consolation
Mixed Doubles Consolation
Please direct all Championship communication to email@example.com